Sunday, March 4, 2012

this is my husband.

this is my husband. when we married, he was a clean-shaven 22 year old. this photo, from our honeymoon in mexico, shows a bit of facial hair. he went the entire week of our honeymoon without shaving. we were on vacation, after all. but, for the most part, the majority of his face was silky smooth while we dated and throughout our engagement.




this is my husband today. meet his beard.

according to shane, it's on its way to epic status. in fact, before starting this journey, he researched "how to grow an epic beard." 

i've heard him say, to me and others, things like, "this is a transitional period" or "they said people would try to make me shave." well, shave he didn't and shave he hasn't... not since october.

i still love him dearly, of course, but i sometimes wonder what's hiding under that thing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment